Call for Paper
Annual Postgraduate Forum (PGF) on Health System & Policy provides an ample platform for Graduate students who works on any issue in Public Health Policy and Management to discuss their work and an opportunity to exchange ideas with other students and experts working in the field of public health.
The 13th Post Graduate Forum will have both Oral Presentation session and Poster Presentation session. To present at one of these session, you have to send your abstract before the abstract submission deadline. All of the papers will be reviewed and selected by a panel reviewer from Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. Selected participants will be notified of their abstract acceptance decision, including which session they are assigned to (Oral or Poster session). Confirmation of presentation is given once selected participants complete the registration payment fee.
- Abstract submission deadlines : May 30, 2019 (11:59 pm UTC+7)
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Abstract review decision will be announced on June 21, 2019
- Payment deadlines for presenters : 19 June 2019 (Early Registration)
How to Submit
- Download the abstract template given here download
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 150 – 250 words. Please note we are strict on this requirement, any abstract which do not meet this word range will be required for revision before re-submission.
- We look for a clear and well-written abstract comprising of background, objectives, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Interested participants will be required to supply a brief biography together with the abstract
- A double blind peer review will be carried out to each of the abstract sent by all applicants, and notification of the results will be announced on June 21, 2019.
- Selected presenters will be notified and then invited to complete the payment fee in order to be a confirmed presenter.
For questions regarding the abstract submission please contact Giovanni van Empel, MD. MSc. at firstname.lastname@example.org